Our place to connect so we can make those dreams come true.
Here we go, friends. MastHERClass 2.0 was a success, and we’re already putting the pieces together for next year.
Those of you who know me will know I’ve already got ideas for making 3.0 better than ever. Leave me your email and I’ll send you fun updates as the plans fall into place.
If this is your first time hearing about this – welcome! Are you a female entrepreneur? Do you dream big? This is our place to connect so we can make those dreams come true. For your career, for your business, for your life … you belong here.
Trust me when I say you don’t want to miss this. Whether you’re just getting started or well on your way, mastHERclass is here to help you make the connections and build the relationships that will bring it all into focus.
Here’s just a hint of what we’ve covered in the past:
- Financially preparing for entrepreneurship
- Finding your target audience
- Mental-health and self-care for entrepreneurs
- Creating a successful online course
- Curating a network to cultivate net-worth
- The art of hustle and influencer marketing
- Sales funnels 101 and 102
- Growing, scaling and hiring a team
- Mommy and me: entrepreneurship with a family
- The key to ad words & SEO
- Picture editing, video editing and creating copy like a pro
- Infiltrating the beauty industry
Keisha is such a warm spirit and her insight on how to make genuine connections is vital to any entrepreneur looking to develop their venture.